Bender Rosenthal, Inc. is seeking a Contract Administrator for PG&E specific projects.
- Ensures accurate financial contract costs are accounted for in a timely manner, complies with Sarbanes Oxley Standards.
- Works with Project Managers, Sourcing, and suppliers to identify and manage contract issues; ensures all parties adhere to contract requirements and specifications, confirms the supplier delivered on contract commitments.
- Reviews terms and conditions of new Master Service Agreement level contracts.
- Leads and drives toward reduced payment cycle time, reduced missed early payment discounts, and drives down total blocked invoices.
- Prepares and issues Notice to Proceed upon approvals of Contract Work Authorization (CWA), Site-Specific Safety Plan (SSSP), and Release to Construction (RTC) documents.
- Performs contract closeout. Ensures accurate documentation is complete and transmitted. Processes final payments. Where applicable obtains, calculates, and supports alliance contract true-ups.
- Monitors and manages retention releases. Ensures that release is consistent with terms and conditions of the contract.
- Represents the Contract Management department at Line of Business partner meetings including work streams.
- Enters Procurement Requests into Ariba, ensures correct documentation/scopes are included, and tracks project through completion. Utilizes Microsoft Excel and Work and the SAP and Ariba systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be proficient in basic computer use (Microsoft Office, including Excel, Access, SAP, Ariba, and SharePoint).
- Flexible and adaptable to a fluid, changing, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
- Performs well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong time management skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain professionalism while communicating with difficult situations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university preferred.
- 2-5 years’ administrative experience with 1-year contract experience required.
- None required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for 6-8hrs per day.
- Ability move from sitting to standing positions effortlessly.
- Ability to type and operate a computer consistently throughout the workday.
- Ability to use headphones and earpiece on a regular basis.
- Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to frequently bend to file and maintain files.
- Ability to occasionally lift 5-10 pounds.
Submit resume to email@example.com