Human Resources Manager
Are you an experienced and credentialed HR professional looking to share your knowledge and experience with our team? Our mission is to provide the highest quality real estate services while treating our clients, the public and our employees with integrity and dedication. This is a full-time non-exempt position located in our Sacramento, CA office.
- Perform standard HRM duties including: on- and off-boarding, recruitment, investigations, addressing complaints and resolving problems, counseling, rewarding and disciplining employees, employee relations, training employees on HR issues,
appraising performance, career development, employee event planning, compensation benchmarking, handbook edits, annual performance evaluations, benefits administration, and compliance.
- Responsible for the overall performance and delivery of all HR functions.
- Coach managers on carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable state and federal laws.
- Facilitate communication among employees and management. May guide managers and employees on problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance.
- Manage workers’ compensation, disability and unemployment incidents and communication.
- Keep records of office personnel transactions such as new hires, promotions, transfers, performance, reviews and terminations.
- Manage and communicate with employees and managers regarding all leaves of absence.
- Benefits administration.
- Lead company-wide learning and development (leadership, compliance, change management, OSHA, safety, sexual harassment prevention, etc.) through program creation or contract vendors.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations. Prepare policies to reflect current law and company practices.
- Engage with team members in a discreet and empathetic fashion.
- Experience in recruiting.
- PHR, SHRM-CP or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Of course, excellent and tactful communication skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, in a team environment.
We are driven to foster a collaborative environment with our employees. We’re interested in a knowledgeable HR pro who communicate effectively, builds relationships with all levels across the organization, and can influence without authority.
Please send your resume, a cover letter outlining your experience as it relates to our qualifications, and salary requirements to Sheila Lewis at email@example.com.