Junior Project Manager
The Data Entry Clerk maintains various databases by entering new and updated customer information or other project information. Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information. Data is entered and reports prepared based on priorities established by the supervisor. This position requires a high level of accuracy and speed.
- Enters data in various databases
- Updates spreadsheets with information from various databases
- Performs other related duties as assigned
MINIMUM SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be proficient in basic computer use (Microsoft Office, including Excel, Access).
- Flexible and adaptable to a fluid, changing, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
- Performs well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong time management skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain professionalism while communicating with difficult situations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-manage and have a high level of efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university
- 0 to 5 years of experience as a licensed appraiser is required.
- California Certified General Appraisal License is required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to sit, stand, or walk for 6-8hrs per day.
- Ability move from sitting to standing positions effortlessly.
- Ability to type and operate a computer consistently throughout the workday.
- Ability to use headphones and earpiece on a regular basis.
- Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to frequently bend to file and maintain files.
- Ability to occasionally lift 5-10 pounds.
- Ability to travel through Northern/Southern California.