Vice President Project Delivery So Cal
Works with Supervisor of Project Coordinator’s to assist the Project Manager or VP Project Delivery So Cal, primarily focused on tracking the project scope and schedule. Role is to work with the project team to identify issues, work with Project Manager and client to solve issues, and to provide day-to-day oversight of the project issues and deliverables.
- Sends monthly status updates to client.
- Monitors and controls project status, schedule and scope by tracking when a task is started, when it will be completed and the number of contacts.
- Creates and maintains master line list (tracker) which includes appraisal, land, acquisition and relocation spreadsheets.
- Reviews draft and signed documents i.e. contracts, easements, etc. for acquisition projects.
- Interfaces with clients to provide project status updates.
- Attends meetings both in person and by phone.
- Creates Meeting agendas.
- Responsible for Meeting minutes.
- Coordinates Title/Escrow by ordering title reports, working with agents to package documents, shipping documents to escrow, and coordinating with escrow to get information they need to close files.
- Closes out files for transmittal to client.
- Maintains the project risk register.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be proficient in basic computer use (Microsoft Office, including Excel, Access and SharePoint).
- Flexible and adaptable to a fluid, changing, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
- Performs well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong time management skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain professionalism while communicating with difficult situations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university preferred.
- 2-5 years’ administrative experience required.
- None required.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for 6-8hrs per day.
- Ability move from sitting to standing positions effortlessly.
- Ability to type and operate a computer consistently throughout the workday.
- Ability to use headphones and earpiece on a regular basis.
- Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet away.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to frequently bend to file and maintain files.
- Ability to occasionally lift 5-10 pounds.